BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wretches and Kings....

Over this labor day weekend I was browsing Facebook.
I came across one of my friends links and it was rather exciting.  Like myself, many of my friends, even the ones with whom I don't talk much, are music fans.
My friend Elias had a link on one of his posts to a link to a new announced preview site of the new Linkin Park song "Wretches and Kings" to say the least, the song is AWESOME!


For any of you music fans out there I will be posting the link and giving you the opportunity to hear it as well if you have not yet listened to it.


I've been a fan of Linkin Park for quite a while and hearing this new electronic sounding cd is kind of a different and unexpected experience from having listened to past releases by them.




http://www.noisecreep.com/2010/09/02/linkin-park-wretches-and-kings-song-premiere/

0 comments: